Domiciliary care at home
Optimum Care offers a range of services, however we treat each client individually and as such will work with you, your family and care managers to develop a care plan to meet your personal needs.
The services we offer, which are regulated by the Regulation Quality and Improvement Authority include:
- Personal Care
- Intensive Domiciliary Care services including for example management of catheters, stomas, PEG feeding
- Medication management and administration
- Re-ablement at home
- Home from Hospital service
- Care for people suffering from dementias
- Care for people with complex physical disabilities
- Care for people with intellectual disabilities
- Respite and Short Term Care and carer Support Services
- Shopping Services
- Domestic Tasks, cleaning and laundry
- Meal Management
We care for people
We care not only for elderly clients, we also cater for the needs of adults with physical disabilities, mental health and terminal illnesses as well as temporary care during recovery periods. We also care for younger people and children with care needs. All Optimum Care staff are vetted by Access NI and are trained to support you and your family, working alongside health professionals in order to best provide an effective care programme.
If you are referred to us by Social Services, your plan of care will be agreed with your Care Manager, however if you are arranging your own care, we will discuss your needs directly with you. Please contact our managers who can arrange to visit.
My name is Lesley Megarity and I lead the teams of managers and carers who can help you remain safe and comfortable in your own home. We have over 20 years’ experience providing care at home and care for many people with differing needs and priorities. If you feel you would benefit from our services, please call and we will be pleased to help