Become a Community Care Worker
Are you looking for a rewarding role in care where your work is valued?
Join Optimum Care, where you will become part our a team of Community Care Workers who have been dedicating their time to caring for the most vulnerable people in your community since 1993. Clients are at the heart of everything we do.
We take pride in you as a Carer as you are the backbone of our community services. We invest heavily in providing you with quality training. Our in-house team of trainers have many years experience in both community care and nursing giving you the highest standard of training.
With the number of people in Northern Ireland needing domiciliary care at home continually increasing, we need people just like you to help care for these people sharing our values of honesty, integrity, reliability and, above all, compassion.
Your Main Duties and Tasks:
- Assist with personal washing, showering, bathing/bed bathing, dressing/undressing.
- Provide refreshments and light snacks.
- Prompt and administer medication.
- Assist with practical support such as light cleaning, fire lighting, and shopping, dish-washing, laundry, cleaning and maintaining spectacles, false teeth and hearing aids.
- Assist client to move safely which may require use of moving and handling aids such as. hoists and slide sheets.
- Provide a care sitting service to give respite to other carers such as family members.
- Encourage and promote client independence and choice, and uphold client rights and dignity.
Do you meet the Essential Criteria?
- Having a desire to care for vulnerable adults in their home
- Full driving license
- Access to a car
- Access to own mobile phone
* to provide adequate care for our clients, you should be available to complete a full shift.
What you get in return:
- Excellent pay (£9.30 – £18.60ph)
Paid mileage (21p per mile), training & induction
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours (No zero-hour contracts)
- Flexible working – you tell us what shifts you can work
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
- Free uniform
- Refer a Caring Friend scheme – £100 bonus
- Quick turnaround for interview and induction
- Career progression
- Daily support from the office team
We are an equal opportunities employer.
About Community Care Work:
Fill your details in now:
Share this page: