Advanced Community Care Worker
We are seeking to recruit an Advanced Community Care Worker to join our team to cover the Causeway area. The successful candidate will be required to facilitate and deliver intermediate domiciliary care for clients being discharged from hospital or other intermediate care setting to their own homes.
Rate of pay: £11.00 per hour
- Adapt practice to changing needs of clients.
- Ensure that issues arising with a care plan or client condition are reported contemporaneously to key service management personnel and multi-disciplinary team
- Adhere to company confidentiality policy
- Complete good quality records in accordance with company standards
- Welcome new staff, lead by example, and promote a team working culture
- Maintain a high level of attendance at work
- Answer calls from your co-ordinator/line manager and respond to messages immediately ensuring you have a working mobile phone at all times
- Maintain a flexible approach to your rota which may require change at short notice
- Follow the out-of-hours on-call procedure appropriately and participate in care worker ‘stand-by’ on an occasional and rotational basis.
- Assist On Call in an advisory capacity as requested in regard to securing cover for shifts and any other adverse events.
- Develop professional rapport with multi-disciplinary team members involved in service user care.
- Day Shift: 7.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (guaranteed 10.25 hours paid)
- Evening Shift: 6.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. (5 hours paid)
- 1 years paid experience working in a care setting
- Full driving license
- Mobile phone
- £11 per hour + enhanced holiday rates
- Guaranteed hours (no zero-hour contract)
- Access to a company car
- Paid training
- Free uniform
- Company Pension
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
- Daily support from the office team
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, fill in the form below:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.