Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
We are looking for a Senior Community Care Worker to join our team in Coleraine.
As a Senior Community Care Worker, you will be a key member of our community team, leading by example, monitoring our community Carers, covering on-call periods and providing support to our office team.
Your Duties will include:
- Ensure care provision meets all statutory requirements
- Liaise with clients and families and attend client reviews as required
- Report any client care issue in relation to health and safety and assist with resolution
- Undertake care work duties as incorporated into weekly schedule
- Assist and support care staff with provision of high quality care and monitor standards
- Assist with staff reviews and attend staff meetings
- Attend weekly update meetings with the Co-Ordinator
- Comply with company policies and procedures and legislative guidelines
- Assist with office duties as and when required
- Maintain NISCC registration or secure registration within fixed period of time
- Project professional image at all times and lead by example
- Embrace company ethos of confidentiality within all aspects of work
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Rotational on call for out of hours enquiries and service breakdown
This Job Description is not meant to be definitive but is an outline of the post as it is currently perceived. We reserve the right to amend this document at any time according to business need.
The Company is committed to providing the highest possible quality of service and employees are expected to treat those with whom they come into contact in a caring, courteous and respectful manner at all times.
- Have a least 1 years’ experience working in a care setting
- Contactable by mobile phone
- Full driving license and access to a car
- Experience working in community care
- NVQ Level 2 in Care
- Supervisory Experience
- NISCC Registered
Successful applicants will be encouraged to achieve NVQ Level 3 in Care.
- Competitive pay rate – £11.67 per hour + mileage
- Excellent on call pay rates
- Company Pension
- Paid Training & Induction
- Free Uniform
- Refer a Caring Friend Scheme – £100 Bonus
- Daily support from the office team
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours (No zero-hour contract)
We are an equal opportunities employer.
*Please note: Applicants with in the last 6 months need not re-apply.
Enhanced Application Form - 2020Apply Now
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.