Recruitment Day | Healthcare Assistants
Thank you for your interest in joining our fantastic team of Healthcare Assistants.
- Beverly Lodge Nursing Home | Thursday 7th October 2021
Book a Slot Now:
Recruiting for Day & Night Shift.
What we can offer you:
- Secure role with guaranteed hours
- First-class training
- Daily support from management
- Flexible role, either full-time or part-time
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on our residents living with dementia
- A desire to care for vulnerable adults and individuals with dementia
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Carry out a range of duties within the day-to-day programme of care planned for residents.
- Assist residents to get up in the morning, wash, dress, bath/shower and general personal hygiene.
- Assist male and female residents to use the toilet and to meet their needs in relation to incontinence management.
- Assist male and female residents with oral hygiene, (cleaning of teeth & dentures) hand and nail care, and shaving of male residents.
- Care for the residents’ spectacles, and hearing aids etc., and report any faults or damage.
- Observe for any changes to a resident’s well-being and report to Nurse in charge of that resident.
- Move and handle residents as per their individually assessed needs.
- Assist residents to bed, when required.
- Report all accidents, incidents or near misses to the Nurse in charge or the Manager.
- At times accompany residents to appointments outside the Home.
- Carry out any other duties as may be deemed necessary by the Home Manager.
- Assist residents with mealtimes and to serve meals as is necessary on a tray to residents in their room and assist dependent residents to eat and drink when necessary.
- Observe and report on the dietary and fluid intake of residents.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Share this page: