Recruitment Days | Community Care Workers
Thank you for your interest in joining our fantastic team of Community Care Workers.
- Tuesday 16th September (10AM – 3PM) Glens (Glenarm, Carnlough, Glenariffe, Cushendall)
- Wednesday 17th September (10AM – 3PM) Ballymena/Portglenone
Book a Slot Now:
Why work for us:
- Excellent pay £9.30 – £18.60ph
- Guaranteed Hours – No zero-hour contracts
- No upfront cost for your Access NI
Paid training & induction
- Free uniform
- Quick turnaround for interview and induction
- Career progression
- Daily support from the office team
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Desire to care for vulnerable adults in their home
- Full driving license
- Access to a car
- Access to own mobile phone
* to provide adequate care for our clients, you should be available to complete a full shift.
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Assist with personal washing, showering, bathing/bed bathing, dressing/undressing.
- Provide refreshments and light snacks.
- Prompt and administer medication.
- Assist with practical support such as light cleaning, fire lighting, and shopping, dish-washing, laundry, cleaning and maintaining spectacles, false teeth and hearing aids.
- Assist client to move safely which may require use of moving and handling aids such as. hoists and slide sheets.
- Provide a care sitting service to give respite to other carers such as family members.
- Encourage and promote client independence and choice, and uphold client rights and dignity.
Share this page: